Crash217

May 4, 2005
Hey All. Who's headed to the 500 on sunday or monday? I got my yz125 finished up enough to go break it in and brought it home today, borrowed a friends pit bike for my fiance to ride.

who's in and which day?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I will be there at 10am Sunday. Silver Dodge Ram, blue GasGas. Plan on making a day out of it.

Derek

Crash217

May 4, 2005
sweet D! I'll be there, red f-150, '08 yz125, and a little white/black pit bike with #19 on it.

My buddy from Tulsa will be meeting me there, black crf450 w/ 180 on it or a red crf250 with 80 on it.

See you there.

Crash217

May 4, 2005
D -- Good to officially meet you on Sunday.

The trails were pretty good, just starting to get dusty in the highlands and not too much standing water in the lows and rutted areas.

My fiance had a good time even though she "got lost" going up the red loop for a couple miles and was very upset by the time she found a trail exit.

Wish we could have gotten to ride together a bit.

I did a red loop with a couple BJEC regulars and had a good time, although I had to wait on them a lot. I sprinted the trail on the 80 acres across the road and that was a hoot, you guys added in about a mile at the end since I was there last it looks like.

Maybe you can introduce me to someone local that is closer my pace to ride with out there? I haven't met many people in town yet and the guys at the shop don't even run bark busters!

The yz 125 is a hoot to ride, not as demanding as I thought it might be to keep it wound up and the weight/handling is out of this world as well as grin inducing. You'll have to take it for a spin. My only complaint was the brakes weren't all that good, maybe they just aren't seated yet? I'll figure it out i'm sure.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
2strokerfun said:
What is this??? I normally ride the blue or red. Is this something else??
Thanks

There is 4 miles of red on 80 acres east of the 500. Best trails there.

Crash217

May 4, 2005
It's not my favorite section of trail there, but it deffinatly is in the top 3. It is for sure the least used portion of trail.

My favorite section is along the southwest fence line zipping back and forth across the ridge slope then coming back up into the central section. that and the rocky red section behind the mx track.

Top Bottom