Ride at Turkey Bay, LBL, Kentucky on 5/18-20

4banger

Jul 2, 2000
Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders

MTDR Turkey Bay Family Camp and Ride on May 18th, 19th &20th.
It’s time to ride. MTDR is having a family camp and ride at the Turkey Bay riding area in Land between the Lakes. 2500 acres to ride and plenty of camping spots available. Bring the family and some friends to ride, camp, socialize and ride some more on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. A few campers will get there Friday night to camp and many will be there for the Saturday night camp. Camping at this area is 8 dollars per night per campsite and riding is 15 dollars per weekend per bike. If you have not been to LBL, it is a great place for a family getaway. If directions are needed, email me at kx125racer@mindspring.com . Information on LBL can be found on-line at www2.lbl.org/lbl/OHVGate.html . Let’s make this a big event and start the summer off with a big turnout. Hope to see you there.

kx125racer

Feb 21, 2000
Well, we usually have a good time riding and camping. There are many solo guys there and just come up and introduce yourself. I will be in a blue nissan extra cab truck with a trailer. My buddy Tom will be in a white astro van. We are camping in the grassy section by the open field. Come join us. Tom is bringing his son and I am bringing my lady, Tara , and my friend Ian.

Top Bottom