KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I know this is pretty late but i just found out the news:

If anyone should still need a ride to DW from anywhere near Dayton, Ohio or between Stillwater i have one available for you.

My friend is driving my RV out to DW with my 3 rail trailer and his son is having to drop out.  This leaves him driving the 30 foot RV all by himself.  I hate to see him drive all by himself!  He should have room for one or possibly two bikes as well as a couple of warm bodies.  :)

Drop me a PM or give me a call on my cell at (937) 638-0585 if you have any interest.

I think he will be leaving Saturday or Sunday.

JimK

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Tell him to hook up with the northeast caravan if he cant get anyone. That way someone in the group could help out on the driving if he needs it. Plus if he runs into problems there's others to help out. It paid last year traveling in a group. I've never driven something that big but as long as i'm on the interstate and dont have to back up i should be fine. :) I know the 4 in Steve's group all can drive a big RV.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Plus if he runs into problems there's others to help out. It paid last year traveling in a group.
I can attest to that!

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Hmmm, I might switch plans. Jim, I'll probably hook up with this person. Who is it? I'll need to talk to Eric(tailbone) and see if everything would be ok with that, I'm sure it would.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by dead
Hmmm, I might switch plans. Jim, I'll probably hook up with this person. Who is it? I'll need to talk to Eric(tailbone) and see if everything would be ok with that, I'm sure it would.

Kevin - I sent Wendy your contact information to give to him.  You should be able to give him a call on his cell @ (937) 477-2465.

It sounds like a good idea if you could travel with him and you guys coordinate with the NE Caravan for some traveling fun!!  :thumb:

ps.  I will give you a call and stop by your parents house in Joplin today to pick up the cheese powder barrels.

JimK

Last edited:
Top Bottom