J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
If anyone is interested, I will be riding at Lake Elsinore on Saturday(8-11) morning.:p :p

I should be there by 9 am.
I drive a white chevy S-10 / lifted.
Look for my YZ426f with the # 121 on it. :p

see ya

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
I'm hoping to be there. I'll be in a lifted red ford Exploder with all yellow YZ 400. I'm not positive on going yet but I'm hoping. I'll keep an eye out for you. If I do go it'll be in the AM like you.

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
By the way, I am for sure riding at Lake Morina on Sunday morning if anyone is interested. I'm meeting a guy at the top of Poway grade Sunday morning at 7:30AM and we're tossing his bike in my trailer and driving from there. If anyone is interested meet us at the intersection of Poway Rd and 67 at 7:30 or at Lak Morina probably between 8:30-9:00. Again I'll be in a lifted Red Ford Exploder.

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
Yeah, it's up past Alpine. We're definately going there. There was talk of McCain Valley which I've never been to and depending on heat and time we may swing by there and check it out on the way back into town. Are you interested?

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I want to but I doubt it. I'd like to do a half day ride this weekend but I haven't 100% cleared it with the boss. Elsinore or Morina would be a great time. If I go I'll post you a message sometime on Saturday.

Have fun if I don't go.

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
ah man......I would love to go there too.....:p
But I have to do the oil in my truck and bike!!! Plus both need a serious wash and not to mention clean the air filters...;)
Maybe another day I can follow you guys up there.

Well I hope one or both you guys come to Elsinore...;)

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Khris, Bones,

So both of you will be at Elsinore on Saturday morning? I have spousal approval for 1 am ride this weekend so I might spend it Saturday. Although I'm really interested in the Lake Morina ride. And yes I am usually undecided.

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
I'm almost 100% sure I'll be at Elsinore Sat morning. I am 100% sure I'll be going to Lake Morina. I'll be on a yellow YZ400 with no numbers and if I go to Elsinore I'll either be in my Red Exploder or my friends Red Ford Ranger, lifted with fiberglass fenders and a large prerunner bar.

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
I will be at Elsinore!!:p I usually get there at 9:00 am. Ride till I can't hold on.lol....which is 2 laps at a time.haha;)

I would love to go on Sunday too, but can't this weekend. I can ride both days on the weekend of the 25th and 26th. :cool:

I will look for a RED Exploder or a fat Ranger.(My girl works in the Autoparkway and the Ford dealers call them Exploders too.LMAO:confused: )

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Bones,

You sound like my kind of riding partner. 2 or 3 laps and I'm beat also. I think I might see you guys there tomorrow morning. Someone should try to get a canopy. I have a small one so I'll bring it just in case. I drive a black Nissan and have a KDX 220. The bike is almost as big as the truck. :think

I'll be there right at 9 maybe before. I have an Exploder too but no trailer.

What do you drive Bones?

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
Check out the top post. Bones is driving a lifted S10. I don't have a canopy or anything. My friend that is pretty much a Vet-Pro that has a EZ up but he's not in town right now. Usually I just sit in the back of my Exploder. Anyways, I'll be there between 9-10 depending on my lazy ass friend. By the way, I'll race you for two laps too!! On a good day I can pump out 5 laps!!!

homey

Aug 7, 2001
I think I'll try to get out there on Saturday too. Khris, I'll try to get Brian to go on Saturday and He'll bring tohe easy-up. He still has a white f-150. Otherwise I'll take my dad's Pooper...I mean Trooper.

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
Okay, just to keep it straight, we're looking for:

lifted white Chevy S-10
Black Nissan Truck
White Ford F-150
Lifted Red Ford Exploder, or lifted Red Ranger with a huge prerunner bar.

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
Ok.....I'm riding out with a buddy now.
Sorry......He Drives a Green Dodge 4x4.
I'm not in my Chevy S-10 i.e.<
Here's the new search.hehe :)
"Green Dodge 4x4
Black Nissan Truck
White Ford F-150
Lifted Red Ford Exploder, or lifted Red Ranger with a huge prerunner bar."

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed riding with you guys on Saturday. Even though I wimped out on riding the big track. Maybe one of these days I'll graduate????

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
Ah no biggie.
Next time I will take you one section at a time. That way you can figure one section out at a time. Then move on to the next. ;)

I had a great time myself. :p

sirhk100

Feb 8, 2001
I had a great time. I got to ride tons of different bikes and even try different parts out on my ride. Now I need an extra $850 for an exhaust system and Steering Damper.

homey

Aug 7, 2001
It was nice meeting all of you. J-Bone...sorry about the roost on the car :eek:
I hope to see you guy's out there in the future.

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
sirhk100,
I was too afraid to try the exhaust!:silly: I just put on my new one and I didn't want to know that it was better than mine.!!:scream: I do want a steering dampner though.:p

Ah homey, don't worry about it. It was kinda funny!!:)

Well I will be gone next weekend visting family in Arizona. But maybe a evening ride during the week or the following weekend!!

Top Bottom