HGilliam

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
Just a reminder to everyone in the Georgia/ South Carolina area. The Ride For Kids is this weekend May 6 at Aonia Pass MX track in Washington, GA. You must sign up by 10am and pass a safety tech inspection. Be there and support this worthwhile charity. This is one of only two off road Ride for Kids in the country.

See you on Sunday
Howard

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Sorry that I did not see this a couple of days ago.

The "Ride for Kids" is a very worthy cause. Proceeds are to benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

I will be there again this year, along with some other DRN'rs. I will be easy to find in the morning. Just go to Tech inspection with your bribe in hand! :eek:

You must arrive by 10:00 am. They are very strict about closing the gate on time.

wrench

trl junkie

Feb 25, 2001
{Quote}I will be there again this year, along with some other DRN'rs. I will be easy to find in the morning. Just go to Tech inspection with your bribe in hand! :eek:

You must arrive by 10:00 am. They are very strict about closing the gate on time.

wrench [/B][/QUOTE]
Uhhhhhh--What happened? You missed submariner400s barkbuster breaking eat,Spoker Aces usual repotoir of eats, and my 3rd gear diagonal cartwheel!!!!:scream: When, boy, when?:p

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Sorry I missed all of the action.
The Dodge, blew a tranny line on the way there. By the time I had it fixed, it was too late. I would not have made it by 10:00 am.

I hope that everyone had a good time, and a lot of money was raised for the foundation

wrench

Top Bottom