Ride in SW Missouri or NW Arkansas Dec. 23-24 ??

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
It looks like I'm going to be in Neosho, Missouri Dec. 23-25 for Christmas with my wife's family. She gave me the ok to bring the bike, so I have the option of riding Thursday and/or Friday. Is anyone in the area interested in riding then? Can anyone refer me to any good riding areas within a couple hours drive or less? I've ridden at Chadwick, and up towards KC with Biglou in the past. If I can't hook up with the KC boys, I'd like to stay fairly close to Neosho or Joplin. I figure there ought to be some pretty good riding in the Fayetteville / Rogers, AR area?

Anyone?

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
Cal search this forum. I think Mill Creek is in this area of NW Ark. It is public area so you could ride any day you wished. If I remember Junk Jeeps of S. Louisiana did an expedition up there a time or two. Cheers John

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
White Rock is about 45 minutes from Fayetteville. You could ride both days there and never see the same trail twice.
Theres probably about 200 miles of trails there so you could actually spend the next year there and never see the same trail twice.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I'm not going to Whiterock without someone who know their way around. It looks like we may only be there for the 23 now and be heading home on the 24, so I'm not sure if I'm taking my bike. My wife changed her mind....imagine that! ;)

Top Bottom