2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Ok, not really. Rode with Father InLaw out to Gladwin but only hit a half mile of the actual trail. Very little ice or snow, except for the firelanes which were all ice and some shady spots that had a little ice.
We ran a bunch of old single track and two tracks, what a blast. Was about 16 miles of fun stuff. Trying to get a trail proposal mapped out so we can get legal ORV access to the First Firelane. GPS units sure are handy.
Too crowed out to Gladwin, especially on the holiday weekends. If we can get a marked trail to another road, we can expand camping opportunities.
Anyone that has experience dealing with the DNR and putting in new trail, I'd love to hear from you. I've been limited to putting in new stuff that the DNR opted for, nothing that I've proposed.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Lets see, there was little boy who thought it woudl be REALLY cool to fool all the town people by crying WOLF......................
Woodsy

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Originally posted by woodsy
Lets see, there was little boy who thought it woudl be REALLY cool to fool all the town people by crying WOLF......................
Woodsy

Hey now - I rode, just not much of the actual ORV TRAIL. ;-)
Time to quit typing, the sun is out and I gotta ride!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom