Ride Report - 1st Ride of the Season

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
This past Sunday was a beautiful day for the first ride of the season. It was sunny, 70, with a bit of a breeze.

So, Rooster and I headed on out to Mom and PK's place for a ride. We got geared up, fired the bikes up, and we were on our way. :ride:

We get over to where we ride and first we can't figure out how to get in! Well, Rooster figures it out, and it's a bit of a challenge for a not so experienced rider such as myself. I end up killing the bike, and he helps me down. It's a couple of strangely placed rocks that are difficult to maneuver, especially on my short little TTR125. But, I get in.

So, we take off around the loop and I'm a little slow going at first, but I gradually start to pick up speed. Rooster's off doing his own thing (it's a small loop, so no need for us to really stick together), so that leaves me to concentrate. My first trouble is through a mud pit, I stall the bike but I don't fall. So, I get the bike going again and I get through the mud but not without a lot of leg flailing, etc...

Next I come up on a corner and just lay the bike down. I have no idea what happened! :bang: Well, I'm determined to have a good day so I jump up, pick the bike up, and before I know it I'm back on the road again.

Rooster and I decide to take a break and get a beverage.

Then, we're back riding again. This time I get in through the entrance with less help! YAY!

My goal is this: Don't crash, and keep the bike running! I did it! We must have gone for at least 45 minutes to an hour more and I kept myself upright and moving the entire time! I was so excited. :yeehaw:

We're going again tomorrow. I can't wait for more practice!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Sounds like fun - perfect weather and a good ride! Have fun tomorrow! :ride:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Good to see a ride report! Sounds like you two had fun riding this time...I mean the last time I saw you two ride together was at Moonrocks and you were always off parked to side kissing.... LOL. Loveya!!!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Sounds like fun Squeaky! Great goals too!

We'll be taking our first ride on the new rides tomorrow..hitting the trails first...so I should have a report up soon...

Top Bottom