Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Greetings! Well I finally have the 360 running which it is running just fine with JD jetting kit. I do notice that the tires are not very good at all and the front end is a little unstable. I had a little spill from front end washing out, but seems otherwise good, I have to update the suspension and was wondering what you thought? Should I go to Lansing Cycle or something with MX Tech? All I forsee here is that the suspension and tires really need to be better, just looking for a bit of input, also tire recommeds would be great too. It is a cheap fun bike and at least I am riding again, not sure if I will be at trail fest, but I am on the saddle again. Any idea on this decompression hole for the kick starter?
Suspension feels a little firm in rear too.
I work saturdays at comcast internet tech support...yeah that should bring me some grief...lol so no trail fest for me...
Thanks.

Jim

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Jim

Outstanding! Finally you are back on the trails!

To your questions - Lansing Cycle - Hello Napper! He da man on suspension work. double check your sag on the rear and at least get clickers back to stock settings for starting point though...then ride and click ride and click so you have a better sense of what you need changed. (do some checking here or on KTM Talk for some specific suggestions on settings)

Tires - in my book Michilin S-12 ! Lansing cycle has great prices on them too.

Top Bottom