Ride Stealth - a little help II - more stickers

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Hey all,

I'm reposting this, as the other post's headline didn't really say what this thread was about.....
As you'll see by visiting the "loud sucks" web site, and by the other thread, free "loud sucks" stickers are now available, thanks to your gracious donations. Looking ahead, you all know we'll run out of them relatively soon, and, we don't have any "ride stealth" stickers yet. So, I guess what I'd hoped is that we can round up a little more money to be able to provide those as well. Okie has put a "donate" button here: www.ridestealth.com
A little help will go a long way....RIDE STEALTH

Thanks,

Wolf

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Done ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
PM me with your address and who to make a check out to. PayPal and I still got problems.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks Brian :)

DRN Group, LLC.
C/O Ride Stealth
2201 Long Prairie, Suite 107-713
Flower Mound, Texas 75022

Make checks payable to Bob VanOrden
(note on the check: Ride Stealth)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks OKIE and Wolf! I'll get a donation off tomorrow.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I purchased a spare silencer and a sparky for the YZ. Not sure if the spark will lower the db but it can't hurt. I'll get to use all of the free silencer packing that was generously given away at DW03.

Checks in the envelope, stamped, and going to the USPS tomorrow morning.
6-5-06
:ride:

Last edited:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
You have an update on how much more we need?
Also, Did KTMTalk and Thumper Talk put up anything on there land use sections with this link? If not, has anyone asked their Admins.

loaner

Feb 6, 2006
Im not quite sure what I should be shooting for here. I have a yz250 with a stock pipe with an FMF turbine 2 core silencer/spark arrest. Are you guys suggesting that more can be done to quiet it down?

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
loaner said:
Im not quite sure what I should be shooting for here. I have a yz250 with a stock pipe with an FMF turbine 2 core silencer/spark arrest. Are you guys suggesting that more can be done to quiet it down?

I have the turbine core 2 on my KTM and it tested at 91 db last week. So my guess is, you're relatively quiet...though the do make the Q for 2T's as well...that will be my next mail order part.
What do your riding buddies have? Maybe you can get them to tone it down?

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
My 300 tested 93/94 decibels yet I still added a dBsnorkel to be even more stealth.

faceplantin

Apr 24, 2006
The paypal button's down I'll have to mail it. I'm running a stock KXF250 should I go with aQ or a PMB insert and spark arrest. Does anyone know what db I'm at now with the stock set up?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
you have email ... :cool:

jwussow74

Jun 14, 2006
check's in the mail (no, really!). honestly i like the LOUD SUCKS stickers the best. straight to the point. either way it's a great message. keep up the good work!

Top Bottom