OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
Anybody interested in a ride this Sunday Oct. 12. I was thinking White Cloud MCCCT to Baldwin, Holton-Horseshoe, or Evart. Not for sure but will probably go. If interested post or email me outlaw884@ameritech.net , I only have a map for Evart, and I still gotta find it so I hope someone is familiar with these other two if we go.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
HI Outlaw:
Got your e-mail and seen this post about Sundays ride - MCCCT sounds like a riot to me. However, I am still not sure about this one. I have a Birthday party (Wifes) going for the day today (Saturday) and a BUNCH of business to handle this eveing. I should know more about riding Sunday this evening. I will let you know soon.. Anyone else headed up??
Woodsy

OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
Hi Woodsy, don't have anyone else going, maybe you have some of your riding buddies that would go on a very short notice.

OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
doesn't look like i'm gonna go sunday, not much money and having problems with my truck. oh well, hope i see ya up at trailfest.

maybe we can go hit some of the MCCCT after Trailfest, and we plan for it and get some others going too.

Last edited:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Hey Woodsy, what was wrong with your tire the other day? Sorry you had to bail on part of our ride!

Outlaw, can't make it today, too many home chores. I left the wifey up in Pentwater with the trailer for a couple days so I can concentrate on getting some of this done. That way I can play the rest of the fall! :)

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
HI Mark:
I picked up a nail or some other sharp object... The tube had a puncture hole in it - I replaced the tire and tube so I didnt even bother trying to see if the nail or whatever was still in the old one... No way of knowing where it came from, but I know the tire was fine when I left for the ride - I always check my tire pressures BEFORE I ride because I run low pressure and a slight barometeric (sp) pressure change can really make a difference in the ride...
Scott

Top Bottom