fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Me and couple of my buddies are riding this Thursday. It'll be either Elsinore or Corrall Canyon depending on which place gets the most votes. We hope to be riding by 9am and will probably load up around 3pm. Anyone want to tag along? Or lead?

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
The votes are in and we'll be going to Corrall Canyon tomorrow the 9th at around 9am and riding till around 3pm.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Too bad I can't make it. :ugg:  I'm on the mend for at least 1 more week. We'll have to hook up on some other ride. I'm sure there will be many coming up in the near future. I'm going to Ocotillo next week if you have some free time. :thumb:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I would love to meet you guys out at Ocotillo but unfortunately I can't. I am planning to ride at Carlsbad MX on November 1st though. I think I'll start a thread for any interested parties.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i will be at Cahuilla creek tomorow 9-2

maybe carlsbad in Nov also, went last week, mucho funo, but no free lunch and lots turned away at the door so get there early and bring some sandwiches!:)

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
What time would be early enough? The lower track looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully that's the one that will be open on the 1st.

Top Bottom