Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
Hey just to let everyone know to pray for sparkysakitas, we were out at croom going over some whoops and I think he goosed it coming up and out of one and slammed into a tree he was bay fighted out and taken to St.Joes in Tampa. Thank god he was wearing his helmet, wich you have too but the impact ripped it off his head and sent it flying so people even if your just playing around your yard wear your protection......

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
just an update on sparky he is doing well still at St.Joes broken ribs on both sides, laceration in his liver and just beat up. He seems to be in good spirits.....

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Please send him our best.... heal up bro!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Sorry to hear that. I hope he heals fully and quickly.

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
Talked to Michelle last night and he is getting worse they put him in CCU with a colapsed lung and an infection, I am wanting to get by there but my wifes grandmother had a massive stroke mon morning so we are in orlando with her. But I will let Michelle know that you all are pulling for him....... Thanks again Brandon

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Darn Brandon sorry to hear about that, Tell sparky I hope he makes a full recovery, and I hope everything gets better rather than worse keep us posted. I didn't know that all this happened, just got back last night from cocoa, I sure hope he's going to be alright.

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
Well it seems sparky is getting worse they had to put him on a vent and feeding tube and had to induce a coma, waiting to hear from Michelle. I have a vewing today and a funeral Sat so my phone will be off I will try and keep in touch as much as possible and let you all know how he is doing

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Sparky will be in my thoughts. Get well soon!

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
Talked to michelle today nothing much has changed they still have him sedated. Hope everyone had a great weekend anyone go riding?

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
Yes I talked to him last night!!!! He is awake and sore but healing they moved out of ICU and into his own room 649 At ST.JOES not sure of the phone number.... He is still having a hard time with food, he told me he just dosent feel like eating..... But he is talking and awake My wife and I are gonna try and make it up to see him Thurs night visting hours 0700-2100..... Off to get bike parts filters and crap.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Im sure he don't feel like doing anything with broken ribs he, probably don't want to breathe, Im glad he's getting better, tell him I said get well soon, you doing any riding this weekend

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
Update just talked to sparky he is on his way home, I am glad to hear that with christmas around the corner. He still has a long road ahead but he is out of the hospital.....

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
hey guys im home :whoa: i cant beleive it either
ty all for your prayers
i feel like warmed over dog turd but i guess i was pretty beat up, breathing is still a chore and i get winded just thinking of doing anything

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
lots of bench racing the new 450 in th upcoming months

as far as saftey gear no matter how short of a ride your going on suit up fully

next i will be asking about the ballstic jerseys and thougths and advce

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Glad to see your alright sparky, I hope you heal good and fast just don't ride too soon and re injure yourself, That 450 has 100 hours on it and don't even know it yet in your mind. Good luck with everything.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom