AceMX

Aug 2, 2001
Dows anyone know if anyone uses the numbers, 1, 6 or 16? Also, when you race do pick your own number? How dows that work for MX/SX/AX/AMA?

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Ace, you're probably lucky it's only gentle (or is it "gentile":) ) 'ol me here stuck on my ass without a bike instead of Rich. I already like ya because I know you're young and you're just trying to figure some stuff out, but take a big breath, hang out around here a bit, read the MX sites and listen to Bailey and Eckman today on ESPN2....you'll learn plenty, including the answers to the questions up there.

I'd like to help you, but I can't figure out which of the 14 questions in those 2 sentences I should answer first. Hang in there kid, I'm dumber than anyone around here and I haven't been yelled at that much, except for by Rich, but that's just his Sociopathy soaking through. ;)

AceMX

Aug 2, 2001
Ok, I figured it out... I found an article on the ama website. But nephron, what do you mean by listen to "Bailey and Eckman today on ESPN2" is there a race on tv or something?

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Yeah, Kenworthy was on. But looks like you just missed it. Sorry I couldn't have let you know earlier.

Top Bottom