Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Okiewan said:
Very cool Jay, let's do Nacona again soon?

Yeah, 807 is Walt.
Holler at me when you do, I'd like to join you.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Shoot Jay, in the winter there is no need to rent it. Can't tell you how many times TwinSpar and I have been there with no more than 5 or 6 other bikes there. You just pick a day when there is a race going on at another track and the race crowd will be elsewhere.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I have a video of it in my head Thump. It was nice. Your right hand just got the better of you in the slippery conditions. Next year Thump.....Next year.... YZ165

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
A "Local"

Attachments

• local1.jpg
    local1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 215

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
Hey Okie, I recall seeing someone off the side of the track snapping pics on Tuesday, are those the pics you have?

If so, I think there should be a couple of me. *hint hint, nudge nudge*

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
I was running that section of the track for a good while toying around.

One is better than nothing! lol....can you tell I'm a tall guy? I should probably get those elbows up a little more while I'm at it.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
High Lord Gomer said:
Nothing, sir...I mean, ma'am...I mean....ahh...

(Could someone help me get this foot out of my mouth?)

What are you doing without a bike?

She loaned her bike to a friend who beat it up against a tree! :)

We missed you this year Mike, I was all ready to do some radio anouncing.

B

biglou

fatherandson said:
Jenny Leonard could bet Lou when he was riding his bike bike. Proof that I did get on the MX track.
Do you know how humbling that is?! :ahhh:
fatherandson said:
However, after being laughed at the campfire I refused to race on Saturday. Maybe next year.

We were laughing with you, not at you, Mike. And all I said was that you looked awfully uncomfortable on the big track for such a fast (and might I add, "handsome") woods guy! :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
biglou said:
We were laughing with you, not at you, Mike. And all I said was that you looked awfully uncomfortable on the big track for such a fast (and might I add, "handsome") woods guy! :laugh:

Mike: How about we spread some tree limbs all over the track, in the landing areas and maybe a low hanging tree to go under. That's the ticket!!!

For the life of me I can't understand why you can't fly on the track after watching you absolutely destroy the woods.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Motometal - to resize in paint, open the photo, click Image --> Stretch/Skew and change Horizontal and Vertical to the same % (like 25/25).

To figure out the biggest percentage to post on here 700 wide x 800 tall, take your photo size (for example, 2580 wide x 1932 tall) and divide, like 700/2580 = 27%. Resize to 27/27 and your photo will go from 2580 x 1932 to 697 x 522. And paint will automatically reduce the file size as well without distorting the photo. Make sure to save the reduced photo with a different file name so you don't lose your orig.

:cool:

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Tony Eeds said:
Mike: How about we spread some tree limbs all over the track, in the landing areas and maybe a low hanging tree to go under. That's the ticket!!!

For the life of me I can't understand why you can't fly on the track after watching you absolutely destroy the woods.

In the woods, we cant see that far ahead, so you just pin it and go. Besides I only like doubles that include a log in the middle. Dont laugh at us woods guys, it is just the way we are. Of course it appears I am raising some kids that enjoy the mx track also.

B

biglou

MM-To crop in paint, use the dotted line square in the toolbar. Then drag the selected area to the upper right corner, resize the entire bitmap by dragging the blue dot in the lower right to "cut off the excess". Save as jpeg.

Also of note-opening a pic in Paint and then doing a "Save as" (and clicking yes when prompted that the file already exists and to replace it?), even when you made no changes to it, whacks the file size down to about 1/3 its original size.

Also click "image>attributes" to review pixel htxwidth when resizing.

If you have to do multiple resizing to get it right, do an "undo" and resize smaller. Multiple resizing really kill the image quality.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Okiewan said:
I've decided I like the woods cause very few people can see me spode it up. Do they make bark-busters for feet?

Of course everytime I wad it up, there always seems to be a spectator with a camera. Or worse, a buddy who will tell his own version of your crash at the campfire later. :)

I am sure by the time I see everyone again Will's crash at the 500 will be a better story, I just havent had the time to finish it. :laugh:

Top Bottom