Scratch

May 10, 2005
Getting back into it after a 15 year absence (rode and raced sportbikes). I'm in the area and looking for others to ride with and places to ride. Game for anything, trails, woods, fields, tracks, you name it.

If any of you guys are still around and hopefully active on this site would love to do some ridin'. Got a few leads close to my house that I'm still working on.

Tis the season

Kevin003

Jul 5, 2005
Scratch said:
Getting back into it after a 15 year absence (rode and raced sportbikes). I'm in the area and looking for others to ride with and places to ride. Game for anything, trails, woods, fields, tracks, you name it.

If any of you guys are still around and hopefully active on this site would love to do some ridin'. Got a few leads close to my house that I'm still working on.

Tis the season
Im in woodstock and am up for a few rides once i get my bike back. I should be able to get it back in a week or so. Where abouts are you located? Email me if you want kevin003@gmail.com Happy riding!

Scratch

May 10, 2005
Kevin003 said:
Im in woodstock and am up for a few rides once i get my bike back. I should be able to get it back in a week or so. Where abouts are you located? Email me if you want kevin003@gmail.com Happy riding!

Hey sorry, just saw this post. The email notification on this site doesn't work for crap! Sending you an email now....

Scratch

May 10, 2005
Oops, just realized that my private messaging wasn't turned on. It's been fixed so anyone who's up for riding shoot me a PM.

:coocoo:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom