crshman

Aug 1, 2005
Hello Everyone,

I am a new student at UCSB and i was looking for some people that like to ride (preferably from the college so we can line up schedules easier)

So if anyone from the general area (santa barbara/ventura) wants to go out riding lemme know! I want to ride more often.....dad got me into the sport and it's a passion now.....i just don't get to ride a lot because i ride pretty hard sometimes and i don't want to get stranded alone....

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
crshman, check out the SoCal forum (under this one) if you haven't already.

Where do you normally ride?

This time of year I usually go to Jawbone (camping & riding) or Tejas Canyon (for day rides).

DirtyGrl

Nov 14, 2007
Hey what's up? I'm in santa barbara too. I just got my bike last night, and the only local places I know of so far is Divide Peak and the Zaca Station MX park, but I really want to check out a lot of places and have some fun.

crshman

Aug 1, 2005
That's great news! I got a new bike that's plated up here now, so i'm going to be going out a lot more often! Just got my permit today =)

Send me an IM if you want to meet up, i'd really loooooove to get out and go riding!

AIM = CyrusDaViris

DirtyGrl

Nov 14, 2007
Nice, congrats!

I totally will. I just traded in my 2 street bikes to go back to the trails/off road thing (used to ride quads too) - this is my first dirtbike so I still gotta figure this thing out so I will probably suck haha!

My AIM is eyesalive00 but I am not on much - personal laptop is being fixed right now and no AIM at work :fft:

But yeah, lets totally go. there seem to be a lot of people in SB with dual-purpose bikes and bikes in general : )

crshman

Aug 1, 2005
I went for a little ride yesterday on my lunch break haha.....feel free to email me if you want to set something up! crshman (at) gmail (dot) com

DvS

Registered
Nov 18, 2007
Bought time I found someone around here that needs some ridin buddies, my old ones don't ride anymore so I'm lookin for new ones, It would be awesome if we can go riding, I'm in Ventura, I usually just hit up Piru MX on Weekends, they are only open 3 days a week though unless you private rent and I wanna do more riding than that.

Top Bottom