Riding apparel for tall riders??????

Can Can Kev

Feb 24, 2003
okay im in the market for some new gear i have oneal elements gear now and the pants and much too short ( even when i bought them, i cant go to big of a wast because im sikinny and my pants will fall down even with them adjusted all the way, im 6'3" ( 145lbs)(size 34 waist in pants, large jersey) and i was wondering what some of you taller riders out there wear? or can anyone suggest some pants that are some what long in length baggyness isnt a problem just length....

Some brands im looking at:
AXO - MX comp
Thor
Shift
No Fear - Heard there short tho...
or suggest some that are long..

Zuki

Apr 23, 2003
I am 6'2" and 225lbs.... My waist is a 36" and I have no size issues with the Fox 360 pants or Answer pants. The only way to know for sure is to hit a few dealers that carry some differant brands.

Steven

Can Can Kev

Feb 24, 2003
obly problem is the only dealers right in my area are just bike dealers and parts and stuff they dont carry muc happrarrel let alone a changine room ARGG!

LuserKid

Sponsoring Member
Dec 27, 2002
Well I am about 6'4" at aobut 170 lbs. with a size 34 waist. I have the Thor Core 5 gear and the pant legs go all the way down to my ancle with room to spare.

PowerJoe

~SPONSOR~
Mar 25, 2003
I am 6'3" and 165lbs with a 34" waist. I use to wear Oneal but they didn't have enough room for knee braces.

I now wear Thor Core 4 & 5 and I am very happy with them. The knees are a little baggy but I hear they have made that better on the new gear.

Top Bottom