teamgrizzly

Nov 25, 1999
Hello,

I'm the webmaster for Team Grizzly Off-road Motorcycle Club. Our website has long been the source of info on riding in BC. There used to be a site called Dirtbike BC, that had loads more info on riding areas in BC. However the site dissappeared. Now I'm looking to fill in the gap. My experience is with the local race series and I'm familar with the riding areas in the Fraser Valley. Anyone care to let me know about other areas in BC?

Team Grizzly Website:
http://teamgrizzly.tripod.com
teamgrizzly@hotmail.com

Thanks

Mike

Canook

Aug 5, 2002
Howdy fellow Canuck,
I don't know of any area that aren't on your website, but I was wondering what the status of the reiding area in Maple Ridge I believe it was Mcnutt. Anyways, best of luck to you fraser valley guys- you should all throw a Spode

Howdy fellow Canuck,
I couldn't tell you of any riding areas that are not already posted on your website. I was wondering the status of the Mcnutt riding area in Maple Ridge though. Anyways, best of luck to you guys riding in the Fraser Valley. You guys should throw a spodefest and have us Washington riders come up. I'm sure these guys would love chipmunk or hope. Anyways best of luck to you guys, I know your group is one of the strengths pushing for the growth, and prosperity of dirtbiking in the valley. Many challenges lie ahead with all the population growth, ect- and without a strong unified body to collect all voices as one to keep it all going.
Thanks.
Canook

teamgrizzly

Nov 25, 1999
McNutt is still open for riding. The issue with McNutt is access. The gate off of McNutt rd. is on Maple Ridge municipal land. And the municipality has blocked access to the riding are which is on Crown (Government) Land. Currently the Pacific Northwest Motorcycle Association is fighting this. There is access off of 256th St. Just head north on 256th. past the Sawdust Shack cafe and the gate by the gravel pit. Park at the area where the road widens. There should be a trail access on the east side. Many riders still use the access at the McNutt end. However parking is limited and there have been reports of B&E's The trails at McNutt are still being maintained by Team Pagan and there is talk of putting on another race in the area.

Mike / Team Grizzly

Top Bottom