Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Hello, a bunch of is are riding the Denton-Leota loops on saturday. We will be getting on the trail about noon. Anyone interested let me know....thanks.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Do I smell a new bike in the Asrith Garage? You musta sold that boat if you are back on two wheels! Good for you!

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I am not on 2 wheels yet. But I am bumbing a bike from my friend. We will be at the tel star or holiday in around noon. Look for a KX 250, 2 kdx's and a KFX700 4 wheeler and a few more 4 wheelers I will be in a white envoy with a motorcycle trailor with the kx 250, my other buddy will be in a black dodge pickup with the 4 wheeler and kdx, another guy will have another 4 wheeler and kdx, we are staying at the hotel there in town, I think it is the holiday in or something like that, call me at 248-390-4724 if anyone wants to hook up. Should be a real good time.
I just posted the boat on enbay if anyone wants to check it out, it has like 9 days left.
thanks everyone. I am stoked!

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Got to ride a KX250 there this saturday, placed was packed with 4 wheelers and saw 2 go cart like vehicles. Had a good time, got my fix, and the Boston Whaler is looking to be sold very soon.
I am stoked!
My virgin rider friend spilled the 4 wheeler that was loaned to him while I was riding his KX and he spilled and craked 4 ribs...ouch!
You will all see me out there soon.
Thanks!

Top Bottom