Kawi250Kid

May 23, 2001
Riding Friends In Orange County

I am trying to find cool people in the Orange County area to ride with. My mom doesnt like me riding with my only friend that rides so i dont get to ride much (last time was 3 months ago:( .) If you are in the area and would like someone to ride with, let me know. I am 18 years old and have my own truck.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Did you read the FAQ?
Post in the right forum please.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Kawi250kid - Welcome to DRN. There are a lot of good people around here that live in the Orange County area. I used to live in Huntington Beach but have moved further south to Portola Hills. I ride 2 or 3 times a month (Saturdays & Sundays) and I'm always looking for a new victum ......I mean riding buddy:p Keep checking this forum for rides in the area.

Now a few questions to better help you.
Where in OC do you live?
How far are you willing to drive for a day ride?
Red or green sticker?
What kind of riding do you like? Trails, motocross, woods, desert, freestyle?
Where do you currently rider at?

I'll be riding at Beaumont (near Palm Springs) for a few hours this Saturday. I you have an interest let me know via post or email.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Welcome

Kawi250Kid -- there are a lot of us who ride here in SoCal. And group rides spring up quite often. Keep your eyes on the "Places to Ride" forum. And if there's a day you'd like to instigate a ride, by all means post that, too!

Top Bottom