Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Just wondering what riding gear is needed to ride at DirtWeek01? I assume the usual, boots, helmet, gloves, etc. Is a chest protector manditory? I plan on bringing one since i would hate to get roosted! :think Only thing is the one i got doesnt quite fit right and would probably have to borrow a friends for the trip. So i need to know if i should start pestering him now. Plus anything else i might need to know, never raced before. Thanks!

Scooter

Okie's Pride
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 19, 2000
Hey TJ,

You don't have to wear a chest protector. However, I promise if you wear one you will be very glad you did.:confused: There will be several AF500s:eek:

Scooter

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks Scooter! I think i better definitely bring one now! Your hubby said he has a present for me and i think its in the form of some kind of roost? :eek:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Farmer John
I hear that if you have a Z-50 clothing is optional.....:eek:
No, no, no, no.... you heard it wrong. I changed the rules for this year. Naked Z-50 riding will now be restricted to individuals under the age of 30 w/o beer guts but a 6-pack is manditory! :p

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer

No, no, no, no.... you heard it wrong. I changed the rules for this year. Naked Z-50 riding will now be restricted to individuals under the age of 30 w/o beer guts but a 6-pack is manditory! :p

Good thing i turn 30 the week before DirtWeek! Now i dont have to do that Naked thing. :eek:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000

hmm, it's a shame I ain't got a z-50 :confused:

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
she said six pack. NOT the kind you buy at the store. Back of the line boys.

B

biglou

Six-pack?

Is that the same thing as "Washboard abs"? I have washboard abs, I just happen to have a load of laundry on top of it!;) (I know, I stole that)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
she said six pack. NOT the kind you buy at the store. Back of the line boys.
heh, maybe it'd be best if I kept my gear on, I wouldn't wanna have to embarass any of you so called "stud muffins" ;)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
smb, you wouldn't happen to be originally from Texas would you? :p

yes, 6-pack is the same as washboard abs.

Adendum to previously stated rules:
No naked Z-50 riding unless your name is Pierce Brosnan. Le pant, Le pant.... :confused:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I don't know if that comment should offend me or not :confused:
but nah, I'm an ohio boy, born and raised :D

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Adendum to previously stated rules:
No naked Z-50 riding unless your name is Pierce Brosnan. Le pant, Le pant.... :confused:

Okay....Z-50's are out......Who is bringing a PW? :p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom