Riding groups in Southern California?

rlp1

Jan 18, 2004
I live in the Santa Clarita Valley area in Socal, and I'm wondering if there are any groups of people that like to get together and go riding. Right now, it's just my dad and I riding our bikes out at Gorman. We're looking to join a larger group of people who go out riding on weekends. I'm also interested in going with a group somewhere this Memorial Day weekend, if there is anything like that going on. I'm 15, and my dad can't go since he has to do carpeting work, and I'm wondering if there are any groups I can hang out with this upcoming weekend. I ride a 2001 YZ-125 by the way.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Rip

Check out the Chapters forum. The So Cal Wrecking Crew forum in particular. We have several members in your area and we post upcoming rides in that forum.

You and your dad are more than welcome to join us. We have riders of all ages and talents.

Not sure what is going on for Memorial weekend, but it will be posted in there if anyone is organizing a ride.

Ol'89r

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
A group of us were up there for the Easter weekend but I don't plan on camping for Memorial Weekend. Sorry, but I know we have a fourth of july trip planned for Kennedy Meadows if you guys can make that one. Check out the socal forum for the info. My son is 14 and rides a husky cr125 so I know you'd have fun if you guys could make it. During the fall/winter/spring months there's always a group heading somewhere. It's a little slower during the summer as far as rides go.

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
hopesfallthursday

Sorry for the tread change........
i have "heard" that two wheel vehicles in cali under 49 cc's are legal without registration, lights or plates the only catch is it has to be insured and rider has to wear a helmet and have a m2 license :ride:

socal wrecking crew rocks! :cool: lots of highly skilled riders and great people to hang with.

also try http://www.socal-dirtriders.com it's a little dead in there now but like tree said it will pick up in the fall/winter.

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Santa Clarita

I am in Santa Clarita and am always looking for new people to ride with in my area. Gorman, Rowher Flat and Baldy Mesa anytime and occassional trips to Big Bear, Hollister, Ocotillo Wells, Pismo or anywhere else worth going to. If your in the 661 let me know and we will ride soon.

Top Bottom