sodhead

Feb 13, 2001
This september the wife and I will be going to Pagosa Springs, CO - looks to be about 35-40 miles east of Durango, CO.
The wife owns horse and is into horses pretty heavy. Anyway, she will attending a Pat Parrelli horsemanship clinic while we're there. We will be flying there from central IL, so we cannot bring her horse, or mine (Yamaha WR400F). She will have access to Pat's horses for her interests, and I would LOVE to do some dirtbike riding while she is busy doing her horse thing!!! But alas,, my steed will be back home in the garage on its stand, belly full of fresh 15W-50, a fresh clean and oiled air filter, patiently awaiting my return... And I will be just walking around in a dirtbike riders dream place looking sad. :( :whiner:

I saw an ad for a group in MOAB called Elite Motorcycle Tours that can setup group rides based on the skill level of the riders in the group, and can provide a "rental" KDX200 to use. That would be awesome!!!,, :) but according to Mapquest, Moab is about a 6.5 hour drive from Pagosa Springs, CO.. :scream: that would be just too far away...

Anyone know of anyplace I could go that would be closer to Pagosa Springs, or Durango CO,, where I could rent a bike and ride with someone? a local club maybe,, anything?? Or who I might be able to contact that might know?

Thanks alot,
Bob

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom