Sourstraw

Apr 17, 2003
I am heading up to Maine in 2 wks for vacation - yeah, no work! I can't bring my dirtbikes to Maine, but I am wondering if anybody knows of a quad rental area or ATV trails, etc... in the Bar Harbor/Winter Harbor/Acadia area (or within 1 hr. from that area). I would love to incorporate some motorsports into my vacation (along with hiking, kayaking, horseback riding.... ahhh... I cannot WAIT!).

Ciao,
Stacy

Dede

May 23, 2004
A couple of weeks ago I requested a Maine tour/vacation package just because I wanted a free map. In the book that they sent me it has all kinds of attractions all over the state. It had a about ten pages or so of stuff in the area you're planning to go. It has alot of kayaking areas plus canoe, hiking, whale watches,and mountain biking. In Winter Harbor under guide services it has atv rentals listed. Oh, I just realized that right under your post there's ad's for places in that area you're going to. But if none of those are any help I can give you the website of the maine book plus a few others that might be of help. Let me know. If not, have a great vacation. That area looks beautiful. I'm sure you'll be able to relax and have fun there.

Top Bottom