Mitchrider

Oct 31, 2006
I used to ride with Ridge runners out of San Jose on what they called the Ridgerunner 500, I want to find out if that trail is still accesable for normal use, It started at Murphy, and went to Carson city Nev, through Lake Tahoe. Basicly I want to go from as near to Modesto as possible to Lake Tahoe. Is there a map or that shows all the forest involved and maybe even if a GPS can route the trip.
And is anybody interested in doing it? My plan is to send the family or what ever to Tahoe and meeting them up there.

Last edited:

Mitchrider

Oct 31, 2006
Mitchrider said:
I used to ride with Ridge runners out of San Jose on what they called the Ridgerunner 500, I want to find out if that trail is still accesable for normal use, It started at Murphy, and went to Carson city Nev, through Lake Tahoe. Basicly I want to go from as near to Modesto as possible to Lake Tahoe. Is there a map or that shows all the forest involved and maybe even if a GPS can route the trip.
And is anybody interested in doing it? My plan is to send the family or what ever to Tahoe and meeting them up there.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area. Scattered like fleas in the winds, these guys have always got a ride brewing. I'm betting they might know the answer to your question as well.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom