jparrish

Nov 29, 1999
I will be in Reynoldsburg Ohio for the NOHVCC conference this weekend. I am interested in staying over for a few days next week and doing some trail riding. Can anyone go riding, and where do you recommend? I will be staying at the Lenox Inn in Reynoldsburg. Please contact me with your suggestions. I may not be able to get back to this forum once I'm in Ohio since my laptop is on the blink.

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
The closest place to you since you be will just outside of Columbus will be Honda Hills. Its north of Columbus off of I-70. They have a website. www.hondahills.com
They have some trails, open fields, and a mx track and flat track. That would be the closest place that I know of for you.

Hope that helps.
SuperDave

[This message has been edited by SuperDave (edited 03-29-2001).]

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Hey, What day are you getting into town? If it's a day during the week I could take you out to a pretty cool area. I could probably get some other guys to go as well. E-mail me your number and we'll hook up. We could wash up your bike at my house so you're ready for the races too.

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
hey i might like to join you guys if you wind up doing a weekday trail ride! post it here or email me...

------------------
John (o)(o)
'99 Suzuki RM 250

Mark Parsons

May 10, 2000
Honda Hills is your closest riding area, only about 40 minutes away. Perry County Recreational Vehicle area may open on April 1st (not sure). It is a large riding area with plenty of challenging terrain. About 1 1/2 hours from The Lennox. Unfortunately, Wayne National Forest does not open until April 16th.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Honda Hills is about 25 min from Lennox. Perry cty is about 45 min from Lennox.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

Firemedic530

Nov 12, 2000
What type of riding are you looking at doing? I may be able to ride Tuesday morning. I have a MX track at home and can lead an epedition @ Perry if they are open. Tim

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
Must be nice to be able to go out your garage and get right onto a track. Your are one lucky individual.

------------------
SuperDave
97 RM250

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Perry sounds fun. I'm not sure when it opens though. He would need a sticker too. I'm open Tuesday though if you want to ride somewhere. I'd prefer the woods.

jparrish

Nov 29, 1999
I'm considering riding a harescramble race on Sunday, and considering staying a few days the first of next week. Riding on Mon or Tues would be great.

Ivan Liechty

Aug 18, 1999
Have fun Jimmy. I'll take care of SC while you are gone you big boy cherry picker :)

BTW, why are leaving when Gomer is coming to do all the work on your building? Skeered of him now?

Firemedic530

Nov 12, 2000
I was wondering if anyone wants to go riding Tuesday morning? I will check this post again tomorrow morning @ 6:15. I have my trailer loaded and need to take it to the firehouse with me tomorrow if I am going to go riding when I get off-duty Tuesday AM. If no one responds then I guess I will just have to work my other job instead :( Tim

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Where? What time? I was at Perry today, they closed half of it. All you can ride is the side where the parking lot is.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
i think im feeling a little sickness coming on... i might have to take off work tuesday...

------------------
John (o)(o)
'99 Suzuki RM 250

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Tim (FireMedic) and I have plans to go Tuesday morning. I talked with JParrish tonight and he got scared away by the snow and rain we had this morning. ;) He seems pretty cool and may make a special trip to go riding sometime. Dennis, Is it worth going to Perry. We were thinking of going there. If it's lame we could possibly ride Laurelville but I may get us a little lost. Either way we'll have fun. We're riding Somewhere.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Hi Bill. You still got the side where the parking lot is. I always thought there was more riding there just not as many hills. What time are we talking about. I'll only ride until around 2:00.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
It'll be in the morning. Tim's picking me up at my house and I think we're going out to breakfast first. You could meet at my house at 8:30. I'm not sure how long we'll ride.

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
i would really like to meet up with you guys too! i wont know for sure if i can get away from work until after 9:00 tonight... how can i meet up with you guys if things work out for me? if you send me e-mail i would be glad to call you or send you my number so you could call me! i was really interested in Perry but anywhere will be fine... let me know...

thanks

------------------
John (o)(o)
'99 Suzuki RM 250

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Did you say Tim's buying breakfast? ;) Where you eating at? If you don't know I'll just be at your house.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
Guys that was an AWESOME ride!! each and every one of those 35 miles!! What a release it has been for me!! plus i bet Bill feels the same in way since it was only his second time out on the new KTM... i think we all will be feeling that on for the rest of this week! i hope your ok Tim after that zip on the Bada$$ KTM ;) you started the abuse on that poor thing and Bill had to finish it... and thanks Dennis for the tips on getting that regy from the DMV - then you can take me on the tour of Perry! thanks guys! later!

--------> jparrish, thanks for starting us up with the idea of riding on tuesday! wish you were there!

------------------
John (o)(o)
'99 Suzuki RM 250

[This message has been edited by RM250boy (edited 04-03-2001).]

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Hahaha... Yea that was a good ride. I ordered the parts for my bike already. They should be here by Monday. Here's the story: FireMedic decides to ride a wheelie on my bike and loops it out. :) He experienced the Power, ;) The thing is he didn't hurt a thing on it. I run it into a tree trying to climb a hill and break the headlight. I then drop the bike trying to climb another hill, snapping off the clutch lever. Oh well. That's what they're for. Here's the bad thing about owning a KTM. The clutch lever was $28.00! I ordered a new Acerbis duel beam headlight like Dennis has. Can't wait for that. Good ride! I WILL conquer that hill someday!

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Well I had a GREAT time. What a wonderful place to ride.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

Top Bottom