blast7

Apr 23, 2002
I need some help from some local guys. I would like to ride my dirtbike in this area and have found some trails in henrietta. I don't think they are legal but there are ATV trails everywhere in this specific area. The only access that I have seen is at the end of a cul-de-sac(sp) and there are houses nearby. I don't want to get in any trouble so I'm hoping some people can give me a good place to park my truck and hop on these trails. I've also seen some trails on the railroad beds in the chili area but once again I don't know of any discrete area to park. It would be great to get out this summer because I originally moved from Leroy, NY which has a bunch of trails easy to access.

morbidsmurf

Oct 23, 2003
I live out in Ontario, NY which is on the other side of webster comeing from webster. There are alot of orchard riding in my area as long as you are fairly quiet.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
My best advice is to check out the local bike shop. I think Cycle Stop in Henrietta can point you in the right direction or maybe a local club. Check out Trailpass.com. We have some places out here in Wayne County but, I'm not sure how legal they are. My club has our own property to ride on. One thing for sure if you come to Wayne County be insured and registered. (should be anyways)Also be quiet. If youwant to check out Wayne County come to the Wayne County Hare Scrambles on July 24th. It's north of Newark on route 88 (Fairville).

skyzmine

Mar 12, 2006
that is just 1 of the jumps in my back yard

just give me a email at nova_laker@hotmail.com
rideing is free, also if you ride here you ride at your own risk.
a waiver must be sign'd
the track is almost a full mile long.
hope to see you guys this summer.

tony774677

Jul 19, 2007
there is a bankrupt golf course right by the thruway near the 390 and i90 exit there is no posted signs i have been there a few times its ok there

YzJesse2013

Aug 2, 2017
Hey I just signed up for this dirt rider net because I saw you have a track and was wondering if I could possibly ride there. I'm from Greece and I now live in downtown Rochester and I can't stand it. Definitely not a motocross guys type of environment. But I am experienced, started riding at 3 and I'm now 22 and I have a 2013 yz250f and a pitbike. But just let me know. And I also have no problem helping you work on the track, I know they are very difficult to keep maintained.

YzJesse2013

Aug 2, 2017
Hey I just signed up for this dirt rider net because I saw you have a track and was wondering if I could possibly ride there. I'm from Greece and I now live in downtown Rochester and I can't stand it. Definitely not a motocross guys type of environment. But I am experienced, started riding at 3 and I'm now 22 and I have a 2013 yz250f and a pitbike. But just let me know. And I also have no problem helping you work on the track, I know they are very difficult to keep maintained.
And thank you even just for looking an my name is Jesse

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
Do you live around here or know of any private tracks or anything?
Sorry bubba, this forum gets lonely, lol! Round these parts I have a choice of 2 places to ride, both are "ok". If you live up north there, I reckon Unidilla, a famous outdoor track, and just pulling off road to ride any where, mind the barb wire fences, thats private property. It seems off road vehicles and places to ride round the United States its on the decline. I hope in the future they open up some more parks and tracks for us out door fans. Good luck, and keep at it, I have been riding for a good 30 years, and hopfully I can keep riding!:$

Top Bottom