Buckholz

Mar 15, 2000
Let yawl know some of us will be in Moab last weekend in April. Might stay a couple extra days and ride with the UTMA...

Write for details if interested
mbuckholz@yahoo.com

------------------

96XRBoy

Dec 17, 2000
Buckholz, I will be in Moab that weekend and the following week and wold be interested in riding with fellow DRN menbers.

email me at gthistlet@hotmail.com

------------------
96XRBoy
Air cooled and loving it.

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Buck,

I'll be out there 25-27th. you gonna ride Friday or will you get there on the 27th?

Riding Wed-Fri. then off to Salt Lake City for the SX. on Saturday. Back to Denver on Sunday

If you don't have hotel reservations, I hope you're planning on camping. There is a big car show in town and the hotels are pretty booked up.

Rod

------------------
Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time..

AMA Member
Blue Ribbon Member
Colo. Off-Highway Vechicle Coaliation member
One of the first 25 DRN Members (I'm proudest of this one!)

Buckholz

Mar 15, 2000
Hey Rod. Probably get in around mid afternoon on Friday. Guessing we're gonna ride mtnbikes friday afternoon. Planning on a big MC loop on Saturday.

Guy named Fred Hink that owns Arrowhead Motorsports in Moab. Check with him for info on riding loops.

I'll be staying at http://www.moab-utah.com/moabvalleyrv/index.html

2001 White Crew Cab GMC with 25' Nash Travel Trailer, white dog, couple of mtnbike buddys/chicks along with. Maybe we could go for a night ride Fri night followed by a beverage or two? Mark Buckholz 520-853-5124 cell phone

------------------

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Yea I know it well, stayed there a few times as well. My buddy just got a nice 31 ft camp trailer so I think we are going to hit the back country to camp out. Probably up around SlickRock. Blue, Lifted F-250 turbo diesel, 31 ft. camper and two XR 400's

I'll look for you.

------------------
Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time..

AMA Member
Blue Ribbon Member
Colo. Off-Highway Vechicle Coaliation member
One of the first 25 DRN Members (I'm proudest of this one!)

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
I ll be there with 96xrboy for the week after the 27th drop me an email rodzilla and what your plans are...I think we are going to Marysville later in the week 2000 MILES of trails !!!!!!!

MT

------------------
Freakin whoops

Top Bottom