Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Hey folks, sorry to ask this again, but I plan on riding this sunday somewhere near or north of Grand Rapids. Have a buddy coming down from TC, we are meeting somewhere between GR and there.
Can anyone make any suggestions. Baldwin? The O loops? Not sure.
I would appreciate any info on how to get to trail head, or a good place to ride there. Just trying to get prepped before then.
Thanks a ton.
Jim Smith

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I would meet your friend north of Cadillac and ride Long Lake and Missauke Jct. Nice trails and close to each other.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I was thinking White Cloud sunday, but Mark says it was terrible not to long ago.
Then I was thinking Baldwin...where is manistee at?

Just going to be a hike from allegan, where I am staying, then somewhere to ride up north. Need some opions....
Thanks!

breedlove23

Mar 29, 2006
I am biased but I like Baldwin. I might be up for doing some riding Sunday early in the morning if you don't mind waiting at the stop signs for me. The little O (no plate needed) is 44 miles narrow but not super narrow. Or Tin Cup has wide stuff atv, or single track 21 miles respectively. Let me know.

Manistee is about 30-40 miles north-west of Baldwin.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Sure, you can reach me anytime at 810-217-3382, hate to give my number out, but heck. I dont have a plate on my bike either. I am going to be staying at a friends fri night and sat night, call me we will set something up.
Jim

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom