woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I will be leaving for Wolverine Friday evening 10-19-07

The plan is to camp (just south of the parking if Weber lake CG is still closed) If it is raining I will proly Hotel it Friday night and camp Sat-Sun night. Will be riding all day Sat and all day Sun. Right now the weather is calling for 60-65, sun and clouds :nod: Should be a blast. Any and all are welcome to join up - post up if interested.

Trevor

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
I would join you, but Im still recovering from a couple of tree incidents at Camp Chaos. I got my cast off 2weeks ago but Im still in a brace for another week probably wont ride again until spring. :(
Curtis

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Dang Curtis, I guess that wrist was broken eh!

Trevor, you always pick weekends that I am busy! Gotta head down to Ludington on Friday for the weekend. One of these times I will get to ride with you! Have fun.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I will be riding a lot both days. B both days (my fav), C at least one of the days and lots of screwing around (B cut offs turned into smaller loops, MCCCT and 2-tracks). There will be 4-6 in my group. 05 300EXC, 08 white YZ450, KDX, KLX for sure. Big Blue dodge truck + another truck? Campsite will be a large tent + small dome tent.

KTMwinters you have time to stop by and ride? We will be staying in the "Taj"

Trevor

Top Bottom