yz250bmg

Sep 28, 2004
I was just wondering if anyone knows any spots to ride around the Quakertown/Montgomerville area, i know of jack frost and such, but i was wondering if anyone rides any local spots, legal or not legal....i just wanna find someplace closer to ride.

GreenMailer

Sep 28, 2004
Quakertown/Montgomeryville

I am in the same boat. I live in Warrington and I am looking for a close place to practice. Have you found any spots?

GreenMailer :ride:

GreenMailer

Sep 28, 2004
County Line just off of Folly, Subdivision.

We went to E-Town last weekend to watch the Race of Champions - Team Green event. They have a great park.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm not sure where Warrington, PA is, but there are many legal places to ride in PA. In addition to Jack Frost and Paragon, there are Rausch Creek and Tower City. There are also tracks that have practice days.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
The only places legal to really ride at anymore are the past places mentioned like JACK FROST and Paragon and so forth. For those of you who live in warrington and montgomryville. I live in Holland Pa which is kinda outside warrington and there really isn't any trails that don't get busted. There use to be trails that you were allowed to ride 5yrs back with no problem like playwikki park, on top where the old train tracks were, and the hillclimbs at nashaminy. But recently they are patrolled so your only real option is the leagal tracks throughout the state. I would not reccommend those spots anymore. But if by chance you guys find any other spot to rip it up, drop me a line and i'll ride wherever. GOOD LUCK ....

Try paragon on the 9th like RM_Guy said, me and a few people should be headin out also if i get my clutch back together and working properly on my bike

Bob Tiley

Aug 7, 2001
I used to ride at Playwicki about 20 years ago when I lived in Feasterville and used to ride the train tracks to it. There were a couple of hillclimbs that were good. I've got a small section to ride with my kids but it's really too small to ride my CR125 for more than 30 minutes. I've been up to Tower City a few times but not in a few years (before memberships) and I know it has changed a lot. Looking for somewhere with a kids track that my 7 year old can ride her PW80.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Hey BOB, the only thing i could really recommend that has anything for kids that isn't to far would be TRAXX up at jack frost. It only take about an hour and a half give or take some (How fast you decide to drive) but they have a kids track and a kids enduro track for the little guys to rip around on, while you can still have your hands full with your bike. Other thasn that there really isn't anything around here, but they should have one you would think with all the farms that are still in the burbs in the middle of no where. Anyway good luck.

GreenMailer

Sep 28, 2004
Bob -

Take her to raceway park (enlgishtown) they have a great pee-wee track.

Back to Warrington and the surrounding area - maybe we should lease some land (or talk one our great land owners to let us ride) and build a mini track.

:clue:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom