Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
I need a pair of tough riding pants. I like the styles that you wear over your boot instead of the racing style, but I don't like the zippered pants that convert to shorts. I have no use for the shorts. Any suggestions? Please include prices.

Thanks

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Check out the Strike pants from MSR. $89.00 and the legs stay on. YZ165

BPJNT

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2001
Just about any pair of riding pants can be worn over the boot. I wear all my pants over the boot (No Fear Elektron, Xterme Lite & Thor AC). It's more comfortable, keeps my boots clean and protects them from the elements, plus pants are less expensive to replace than high end boots.

BPJNT :nod:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
BPJNT said:
Just about any pair of riding pants can be worn over the boot. I wear all my pants over the boot (No Fear Elektron, Xterme Lite & Thor AC). It's more comfortable, keeps my boots clean and protects them from the elements, plus pants are less expensive to replace than high end boots.

:think: Well..........why........what the.............nevermind, either you don't have MX boots, or you have really small feet, either way I feel for ya....... ;)

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I have a pair of the ARC over the boot pants from Rocky mtn cycle, I've only worn them 6 times or so, but they are heavy and made of thick materials.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
BPJNT said:

Humm.. pictures please :p

Top Bottom