Aug 6, 2000
I'm curious what spot do you like to ride in when your riding in a group. I perfer to ride either in the front or the back, but a I hate riding middle because I'm awalys worrying about when the person in front of me is going to stop (plus you don't get a lot of room) and I have to worry whether the person behind me will stop.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm curious why you didn't post this in Riding Technique?
Moved.

Aug 6, 2000
Because it isn't a riding techinque I just wanted to know whether people like riding in the front, middle, or back of the line. I keep reviewing my post I'm not sure how that could have gotten mixed up :think

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I like the front because of the lack of dust, plus everyone else feels obligated to go where you do. This is not a good place to be though when a really good rider is behind you, as they tend to make you push a little harder than you would normally ride.(a crash waiting to happen!):D

XR 250R RIDER

Apr 5, 2001
I like to ride in the front, there is no dust, you don't have to slow down for somebody in front of you, you can take the trails you want to. I just like to be in the front, it's funner

Top Bottom