Riding Season Practically Over for Me

jaypro55

Aug 6, 2001
Well another sad sad day. Tonight is the last night of summer...tomorrow beings the school year again leaving even less time to ride. As a matter of fact I've had football camp the last two weeks anyway, and I haven't had the time or energy for a good ride. Plus I gotta be careful, I can't afford to get hurt and hurt my team like that. Anyway with practice til almost 7 every night, games on either Friday night or Saturday afternoon, pretty much only one or two days a week to ride and even then it's gotta be CAUTIOUSLY. Oh well I can't complain, this summer was awesome for riding and next year will be even better since I'll be able to truck myself anywhere I want to ride. Heck last year I rode all the way through winter with the torquey soft hitting XR200. I'm not so sure if taking the 125 out in the snow is a good idea but who knows, I might just take it in the yard like I did with the 200. Oh well just thought I'd cap off the summer here, thanks so much you guys for your help this summer. I learned so much and am grateful for all the free advice. This is a really great thing here and I hope to be a member for a LONG LONG time.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by jaypro55
and next year will be even better since I'll be able to truck myself anywhere I want to ride.

this means you will take a week off from football in october '03 and spend it riding at cooperland, right?

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
Glad to hear you had a great summer. You're not gonna be a stranger just cause you can't ride as much, right? Have a great school year! :thumb: :yeehaw:

jaypro55

Aug 6, 2001
I would absolutely LOVE to be at DirtWeek and but I doubt it can happen, but I hope you guys have an awesome time this year. Mainly I'm just looking forward to going to a real track for the first time. I can't wait. And of course I won't leave the boards for nothing lol, I just won't be posting as much, school is a major stresser and football just adds to it. Thanks MXbabe, hopefully this will be a great year.

Top Bottom