What should I eat?

• Extra-long chili cheese coney from Sonic (add chili cheese fries for just 99 cents)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • A heapin' helpin' of saur kraut with some good smoke sausage.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • General Tso's chicken from Wan Fu. (I could fart the alphabet after eating chinese)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Ask Mrs. Greenie to whip up some of her delicious hot sause smothered over bean burritos

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
There's ALWAYS another side to the story though... :|

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
I'm going in on an RV with a couple guys from my club (AMSA) and GH didn't want to.

Yeah you're right Pat. It's all because I don't WANT to hook up on the RV deal. Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that money is a little tight right now. :think:

...there's more to all this but I'll spare the rest of you from the soap-opera.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Pat, maybe you could hook up a ride in your neighbors RV, I bet it's a big one

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Looks like it's going to take more than bon-bons. :eek:

I believe it's out on tour Jeff. The guy next door just picked up a huge Class A but I just don't have the heart to ask if I can take it to a DIRT bike fest :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Looks like I'll be hauling me, myself, and I up to DW on that wed. Pat was trying to get ahold of an enclosed trailer to haul everything up there, but that plan fizzled out (no biggie). Patman then informed me that we could pull my 5x8 utility trailer but only IF I buy the following extra parts for spare; spindle, hub, bearings, bearing buddies... Seems that Pat worries himself silly when it comes to bearing failure on trailers. His Daddy had a set of bearings sieze on him back in '73 and Pat's never been the same since. :laugh: So, I will live life on the edge and haul the trailer up there myself. All 500 lbs. of it. :) Plan to grease it up real good before I go, and shouldn't have to worry about any problems. Not like it's some old beat ass trailer either. It's just over a year old and prolly has a total of 1k miles on it. Got a spare tire if I need it but hopefully I won't.

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The year was 1968. You stab the keys like a sailor lookin' for a can of spinach. :p

I do believe my concerns are well founded since I know how you (don't) maintain things :p and a downed trailer on the side of the road does tend to put a damper on the fun.

At least you have now "decided" (or have you?) what your doing.

Stay tuned folks as there is still a couple weeks before DW so there is plenty of time for further decisions. :silly:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I let the YZ go to hell over the past couple of years because I didn't ride it, and all of the sudden EVERYTHING I have isn't maintained? The trailer WILL get a grease job regardless if your SeeMyLargeUnit F250 is pulling it or not. :laugh: And yes I know much you're worried about my trailer putting a damper on YOUR fun. I heard it over the phone when you explained,"Boohoohoo, but if your trailer boohoo breaks down boohoo then it ain't gonna be much boohoo fun for Doug and I bohoohoohoohoo... [couldn't make out the last few comments between all the sobbing.]

You stab the keys like a sailor lookin' for a can of spinach.

I was wondering how long it would take you to result to personal insults here on the boards. Afterall, your arguments are as weak as your BowFlexBeerBelly so why not throw a few insults in for extra humor. :think: But before you spend too much time critiquing my physical appearance, why don't you go buy a new razor and shave off those 3 hairs on your upper lip that you somehow think is a mustache.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:eek: It appears I struck a nerve. Were you in the Navy? Don't you like leafy greens? Or are you upset that I pointed out a typo? I don't think it's aparent what the "personal insults" are to the audiance at large. An inside joke maybe, too bad ya' want to dish it out but can't take it. :|

Your right I should just trust you to do the smart thing for a +800 mile round trip. I just keep remembering the fork bolt that's been in need of replacement for at least 4 months or the chain lube to quiet the alternator belt or the time...... well I leave it there Mr. Goodwrench. :laugh:

BTW guys Gomer's more my type, and with Ivan not making it I'll have my hands full :confused:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
[BI don't think it's aparent what the "personal insults" are to the audiance at large. An inside joke maybe, too bad ya' want to dish it out but can't take it. :| [/b]

Hmmm, I didn't realize I WASN'T taking it. :think: No probs PatLick... I've seen many o' peeps like you. Keep pushing the "joking envelope" to see what tweaks a person. Then like a lame ass they (you) come back with the same old "You can dish it out...blah blah blah". Really now, a guy your age should've come up with better debating skills than the average middle school student. It's obvious you are quite naive and apparently think you're the first genius to ever come up with such descriptive comments.

Your right I should just trust you to do the smart thing for a +800 mile round trip. I just keep remembering the fork bolt that's been in need of replacement for at least 4 months or the chain lube to quiet the alternator belt or the time...... well I leave it there Mr. Goodwrench. :laugh:

Yep, I will admit to the above. Didn't care much about fixing the bike since I really haven't had the desire to ride it a whole lot. The best part about me not fixing those things is that it's MY problem and it doesn't have any effect on anyone else. The case of the trailer...well let's just say that I am not out to get you and I don't find humor in getting us all stranded along I-35 somewhere just north of Ardmore. Careful on how many of the maintenance stones you throw there. Or is it my fault that the master cylinder on the KTM was missing a bolt? Or the fact that the skid plate was never put back on correctly? Hmmm You have done a fine job in attempting to attack me from many angles, yet you leave yourself wide friggin' open everytime.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Green Horn
Or is it my fault that the master cylinder on the KTM was missing a bolt? Or the fact that the skid plate was never put back on correctly?
Had you been riding the bike prior to the bolt gone missing? Yup. Sorry I can't follow you around with a bag of zip-ties, er I mean bolts & loc-tite to replace every bolt that comes lose on YOUR bike. First I've heard about a skid plate not put on "correctly". Then again most folks here will realize that they pretty much only go on one way so it's not like it was upside down and backwards (at least when I put it on) :laugh: I suppose if it was a "Log" brand skid plate it would be possible but the one on your bike is not made of bark.

Come on now Greenie your getting a bit huffy over a little fun that you like to be on the sending side of, I'm sure there's a little league group you could go hang with it the big dogs are too mean for ya. :)

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Green Horn
your BowFlexBeerBelly

Obviously showing Dirt Week virginity with that one, I'll be lost in the crowd, Fabio. :laugh:

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Slapfight or not, the BowFlexBeerBelly line got me to chuckle.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999

Had you been riding the bike prior to the bolt gone missing?

You're so right MrFixit. Obviously those first 5 mi of harsh riding I did must've jarred it loose. :think:

Then again most folks here will realize that they pretty much only go on one way so it's not like it was upside down and backwards (at least when I put it on) :laugh:

...Uh ok, Mr. SorryTheBoltsAreLooseBecauseIDidn'tPutThemOnTheRightWay. Now are you actually going to lie to the good people here on DRN and tell them those WEREN'T your words??

Come on now Greenie your getting a bit huffy over a little fun that you like to be on the sending side of, I'm sure there's a little league group you could go hang with it the big dogs are too mean for ya. :)

Huffy? Sure maybe over the worthless 16 yr old crap you posted a few parts up in this thread. But atleast you're starting to learn how to joke around AND still be an adult about it. Don't worry though, I know you don't catch on to these sorts of concepts that fast and I am willing to be patient with a person like yourself. :thumb: Other than that, I couldn't care less.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Seems Pantless is worried I'm getting too upset over all of this. Not entirely so. If Pat were here right now, I'd give him a big hug and a kiss on his bald head. :laugh:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
We al know Pat's equipment is top notch.....

but why do I recall running over to Santa Cruz to pick up a tool so he could fix his bike?.....now that I think about it he drove all the way to Casey with a broken bike that never did run......

hmmmmmmmmmm :moon: ;)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
This is going to lead to some awesome make up sex.....

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
...Siamese twins who just underwent surgery maybe. :)

Seeing as how I am not going to be able to make it to DW afterall, he and I can only remain conjoined at the heart. :laugh: And being that it's the week before DW and everyone is rushing to get last minute things together, we unfortunately won't have time for the make-up sex until he gets back. :( You guys go easy on Pat while he's up there. I like my men nice and tight. :laugh:

In all sencerety, hope you all have fun + ride safe + have a cold one for me. :thumb: Sorry I won't get the chance to meet some of you...atleast not this year.

Top Bottom