What should I eat?

• Extra-long chili cheese coney from Sonic (add chili cheese fries for just 99 cents)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • A heapin' helpin' of saur kraut with some good smoke sausage.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • General Tso's chicken from Wan Fu. (I could fart the alphabet after eating chinese)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Ask Mrs. Greenie to whip up some of her delicious hot sause smothered over bean burritos

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Looks like plans are finally getting finalized for the voyage to Cooperland. Looks like ol' Patsy and I are heading up there together. Being a thoughtful friend and all, I figger I'm gonna eat something really tasty the night before (late at night as to keep things ripe for the trip) the 6 hr drive to Ok. I would like to ask my fellow DRNer's to help me make the best choice. I think alot of Patman and wouldn't want to ever be a disappointment. This is why I am asking for your help. :thumb:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Broccoli jalapeno bean dip smothering a big 3 bean burrito followed by about a quart of milk and munch cheese whiz covered crackers the whole way there should do it.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I suggest anything with beans and jalapinos followed up with anything Italian and chased with a chocolate shake and some tequilla.
oh, and be sure to run the heater just a little bit on the way up...for DW conditioning

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
a dozen pickled eggs, and I'm sure you would be ready for the ride. Add to that some fish fillet, and onion rings from Burger King

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
We might be headed up that way together but nobody ever said it would be in the same vehicle so eat whatever you want. Besides I already know if you consume a slice of bread with butter your weak inner workings get inflated (like your head). Hence my choice of driving partners in DougRoost :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
We might be headed up that way together but nobody ever said it would be in the same vehicle

Last we talked I thought you were planning to drive "us" in your compensating for tiny man parts F250. I guess the woman in you changed her mind again w/o letting anyone else know. :moon: No worries and no hard feelings...I know how you chicks are. :confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:silly: Don't quit your regular job just yet or you'll be pretty hungry come next week trying to make a living off of being a comedian.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by Green Horn
your compensating for tiny man parts F250.

:laugh: :laugh:

GH, Is Pat letting you in the cab, bed, or do you have to stand on the bumper?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I am actually planning to put my fat ass on the dashboard and bury my head in the seat in order to let the defroster help me achieve Aromatic Armageddon. The bonus is that the defroster will also double as a "dryer". :)

By the way, thanks SRKX. I think I'll go with a before-dinner snack of deviled eggs and a 6-pack of Budweiser. Still polling and taking suggestions to see what the main course is gonna be.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It seem GH sure has a thing for my large & powerful unit doesn't he? Always' bringin' up my monster powerstroke. It seems the green of envy is in Greenthorns court. :laugh:

Me, Doug & important stuff like food & gear in the cab.
Bikes, tools & fuel in the bed.
:think:
Looks like GreenThorn is riding his thumb. :laugh:
I'm sure somebody will give him a ride, why just last week he sent me this picture of his new "friend". Now just what kind of riding GH and his new pal did without a vehicle is beyond me.
:laugh:
homeless.jpg

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
BTW Senior he'll be tent camping next to you :laugh: (not my idea, all his). Be sure to stake your claim up wind :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
ROTFLMAO. :) I like him better when he shaves though.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The big campaign right now is "Keep Austin Weird" and things were going along just fine until GH moved within the broadcast range of the local television stations then everything went overboard. Greenie tells me that his gentleman friend was a candidate for Mayor of Austin, I guess whatever works to bring 'em in. :eek:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Greenie ~

One thing you can't forget is the Mocha-enima. ;) Drink one of those on an empty stomach and you'll be amazed at how fast it spreads to those you share company with. :thumb: :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider

Don't think you need to worry about that :laugh: I would have a half dozen hard boiled eggs, a couple or six hot bean burritos and a 12 pack of cheap beer

Not cheap ... Schlitz. You could knock a buzzard off of a $*** wagon after that meal. :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Yeah, I am still here. I gotta be honest though. I think a few of you are taking this way out of proportion. I am merely looking to produce noxious gasses that will put Patman in a catotonic state. I DO NOT wish to eat myself silly or drink myself silly to the point that I have to go the emergency room for AHBS (Acute Hyperactive Bowel Syndrome)<---[prolly not an actual medical term]. I would still like to arrive at DW wed. night with a happy colon and not scoff at the first person who offers me a beer. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
... AHBS (Acute Hyperactive Bowel Syndrome)<---[prolly not an actual medical term]. ...

I think the term is anus maximus. It is when you break out in aholes and poo all over yourself. :laugh:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Yeah, I am still here. I gotta be honest though. I think a few of you are taking this way out of proportion. I am merely looking to produce noxious gasses that will put Patman in a catotonic state. I DO NOT wish to eat myself silly or drink myself silly to the point that I have to go the emergency room for AHBS (Acute Hyperactive Bowel Syndrome)<---[prolly not an actual medical term]. I would still like to arrive at DW wed. night with a happy colon and not scoff at the first person who offers me a beer. :)

Pffffttt! You pansy. :moon:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well it appears to be a moot point now. GreenThorn is once again miffed at me :silly: . See the original plan was for him to possibly ride with me but he was planning to go himself. Then he was going to hook up with somebody coming out of San Antonio and they might ride together because I'm going in on an RV with a couple guys from my club (AMSA) and GH didn't want to. Then earlier this week he was back to wanting to ride up but still tent camp. That's all good with me but I have a serious aversion to dragging a small utility trailer with 13" wheels loaded with bikes and gear at 75mph for 6+ hours, especially when I have to pick the RV up at a certain time. BUT I was offered an enclosed bike trailer from our club VP which I told GH I'd see if it was still available and I'd pull it because it's setup with larger wheels and bearings. Weeeell I must have said something that equated "You said my butt is huge! in the age old question Do these pants make my butt look big?". Now he's going to take his wife's Mazda SUV hook up his trailer and if I have too much stuff to carry I'm SOL. So do y'all think it will be better by tomorrow or should I buy him a box of bon-bons? :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom