defo26

Apr 23, 2007
Some of my spokes on my rim are bent so im getting all new ones. When i go to order the spokes for a 2004 honda crf250r it gives me 2 sizes so i didnt know if there are two different size spokes on the front and back rims?

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
Your bike uses 2 different sized spokes on the rear wheel. Some bikes even use 3 sizes on one wheel. You'll have to pull the spokes and measure them to figure out what size they are which may be a little hard if they're bent. I can't remember if all of the spokes on one side are all shorter or if they alternate short/long on both sides.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
76GMC1500 said:
Your bike uses 2 different sized spokes on the rear wheel. Some bikes even use 3 sizes on one wheel. You'll have to pull the spokes and measure them to figure out what size they are which may be a little hard if they're bent. I can't remember if all of the spokes on one side are all shorter or if they alternate short/long on both sides.

If you read closely, you'll see that he's ordering a set.. Most sets will come either front or rear, and include all of the proper sizes.. Even the ones that have two different sizes for one wheel.

I believe he is trying to determine if the two different sizes sets are one for the front and one for the rear. You'd think that where ever he is ordering from would specify this. How knows.

Top Bottom