miScott

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 19, 2003
Rites of Spring '07 is next weekend. Anyone else going?
It has been strangely quite about the event :whoa:

stuckytough

Jul 7, 2005
Its a coin toss for me... between the Rites of Spring and the Battle Creek hare scramble. Probably Rites of Spring since I have never been. would like to meet some of you guys...

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
The three of us will be riding on Saturday. Looking forward to a casual trail ride as we need to break a new bike in. And, it's always great to support the Cycle Conservation Club.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I don't know.... We were initially planning on the entire weekend. My wife and girls were not planning on going this year due to a lack of a decent and safe kids / novice loop. They really missed the Whiskey Creek property after going to Atlanta RoS last year.

I'm now re-considering RoS to see if I can instead do a family ride with the wife and girls later in May. If that's the case, then Zach and I may still drive up early Saturday just for the day ride.

miScott

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 19, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
I'm now re-considering RoS...

I think Ron, myself and another friend are now doing the same thing. What made ROS fun was hanging out with you guys, and if most of you are not going to be there, we may as well ride elsewhere. It wouldn't be the same with out Mark either.

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Our family will not be there this year either.

Top Bottom