Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Time for the planning to begin. I will be there kinda early friday afternoon. Camping in the designated MTR compound.

Because community meals planning always seemed confusing how about this?
1. Fri night -community pot luck dinner
2. Sat morning -community pot luck breakfast
3. Sat night -Fred T burgers provided by me (need head count) + pot luck accessories.
3. Sunday morning -pot luck breakfast.
4. Drink all Sparkeys beer. :laugh:

Head count for burgers please..... :thumb:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I got my computer hooked up here at Mayo, looking forward to Rites of Spring - it looks like my riding season is going to be pretty short this year....

Where's the MTR area? I think I remember, but am not real sure. I'm going to try and make it up Thursday evening.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
MWEISSEN said:
I got my computer hooked up here at Mayo, looking forward to Rites of Spring - it looks like my riding season is going to be pretty short this year....

Where's the MTR area? I think I remember, but am not real sure. I'm going to try and make it up Thursday evening.

See map posted in the other ROS thread.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Not going to make it. I have an install job down in Detroit that weekend. :ugg:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I'll be there with the family Mom (Darlene), Josh, Aaron & Stephanie. I'll bring the taco dip/salad if you'd like, for Saturday night dinner. On Saturday morning I don't eat a real breakfast just some quick food. Sunday is definitely a sleep in morning, after Sparky's beers :laugh:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Fred - Is this a FoodFest or TrailFest??? With all that eatin', when are we going to ride!!! :aj:

I know that at least on Saturday you can count on 3 burgers for the Smit-Dog clan. I can think of no better way to end a long day of riding than sinking my teeth into a juicy Fred T burger.

What can we, err... my wife make to bring over for Saturday's dinner? Do you have E T's birthday cake covered? If not, Maureen LOVES to make deserts, and she could whip up a cake of Erin's choosing (with ice cream), complete with toy motorcycle on top.

We'll be slumming it over on the other side of the resort in the Whiskey Creek cabins. As nice as V-man's heated garage is, the wife wants SHELTER and HEAT this year. Not super close to the MTR section, but we'll follow our noses to the BBQ!

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Hope Sparkey brings a lotta beer! Bill, what ever you bring we will eat! Randy -dessert is always a good thing. Marlin-taco dip is great! Whos chari we gonna burn in the camp fire this year?

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Fred

Yes, I will bring some beer, But Fred I thought you
you liked those fu fu drinks :laugh:
Nate and I will be there Friday afternoon.
see everyone there.

Sparkey

Last edited:

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Randy

That’s fine with me.
I hope I can get there early.
I have jury duty Thursday and Friday, should be done before noon.
I will also try to bring some wood for camp fire.
Remember to bring your brownie book to be signed by our brownie leader, Maureen :worship:

Sparkey

Last edited:
Top Bottom