MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
The mweissen crew will be arriving around 5:30, hide! A friend/co-worker of mine will be joining me for the Saturday morning ride. He rode at the Fall Trailfest on Sunday last year. This will be the first ride of the seaon for him.

I'm going to park a half-way point vehicle for us, because frankly I don't know if I can make the whole loop.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to a good location to put a spot vehicle?

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Mark, that 32nd st lot would probably serve you well. It is at the trail intersection on the Southeast corner of the bottom of Little O. Also, the trail that goes west out of the lot goes back toward Whiskey Creek too - if you stay on the trail and dont get lost its a pretty quick return that way too :)
This advice will cost you though - gotta have a trail report with pics from that new camera of yours!!!
Have a GREAT time!
Woodsy

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
woodsy said:
Hey Mark, that 32nd st lot would probably serve you well. It is at the trail intersection on the Southeast corner of the bottom of Little O. Also, the trail that goes west out of the lot goes back toward Whiskey Creek too - if you stay on the trail and dont get lost its a pretty quick return that way too :)
This advice will cost you though - gotta have a trail report with pics from that new camera of yours!!!
Have a GREAT time!
Woodsy

Thanks for the advice, I know where the 32nd street lot is. You can be sure I'll put together a special trail report for ya Woodsy! Hang in there buddy!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
michman said:
I should be getting there around 3:30 or so on friday.

Napper
Team PTP Mechanic
Hey Napper.... Any times yet on the EE/LC suspension seminar? Offered both Saturday and Sunday?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
michman said:
I should be getting there around 3:30 or so on friday.

Napper
Team PTP Mechanic
Wash your bike before you get there so the Orange Fury stays calm, he's gonna be stressed out enough beaing at the "Rites of Spring" as it is.

Freddy
Team PTP Grand Poo Baa
and cook. ("0" for April)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
V-man said:
We're planning on being there around 2pm Friday to stake our claim on the camping area.
See you all there!

Randy

Snag a couple picnic tables if you can. I'll bring the chain saw to cut up for fire wood too.

miScott

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 19, 2003
We won't be up there until about 7:00pm. Will the check-in ppl know where the MTR area is? Or should I just go by the map on Smity's ROS thread?
Man, we are getting geeked for this weekend!

Thanks,

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
The check-in people won't know MTR. Follow the birds-eye-view map. Most likely it'll be set back up and away from the dirt road. A lot of dust gets kicked up from the bikes and cars.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Alrighty then.....

Are the Big Dogs heading out late morning on Saturday? I need to get my daughter squared away with safety training at 8:30am, and wouldn't mind a quick family ride on the kids loop with Zach and Maureen before heading out.

Whatcha think?

miScott

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 19, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
Alrighty then.....

Are the Big Dogs heading out late morning on Saturday? I need to get my daughter squared away with safety training at 8:30am, and wouldn't mind a quick family ride on the kids loop with Zach and Maureen before heading out.

Whatcha think?

I know the Marlin Clan are planning on coming up early Saturday.
We can talk about this tonight?

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
I will be there by 7AM Saturday, mainly to help Mark, but ready for just about anything. This includes a dessert for supper and who knows what happens at a campfire session. That Connie will stay home has no connection to the above. Short day ahead and have to load up a few things.
Young Ted

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I'd like to thank everyone for a great time! Ted it was great to see you again and your rum cake is second to none! Fred’s dinner and all the side dishes as always were excellent and (I'm now on a diet.) Who put that LC sticker on my Vans bumper? Mark and the rest of the gang it was very good to see the rest of you all.
The trail was moist and whooped out but in all everything was great thanks again Capital Chapter and the CCC also Whiskey Creek was a blast!

Top Bottom