lsxtrkiller

Apr 23, 2008
ok so im considering putting a big bore kit on my 2004 rm 125 i found one at LA Sleeve co. It says Two Stroke Big Bore kits consist of: Sleeve, Piston kit and Top end Gasket kit. does this mean it comes with a cylinder and the very top of the head. im confused when my friend got his big bore kit it replaced the entire top end.

hot125mod

Jan 14, 2007
all you need to do is go to ericgorr.com he will do everything you need and it is really affordable believe me it is worth every penny to send it to him. I think his 134 and 139 is like 385 or 400 and the 144 is around 450 or so thats with a piston head machining porting and the new radius on the powervalve that is needed to match the larger piston.

lsxtrkiller

Apr 23, 2008
big bore

hot125mod said:
all you need to do is go to he will do everything you need and it is really affordable believe me it is worth every penny to send it to him. I think his 134 and 139 is like 385 or 400 and the 144 is around 450 or so thats with a piston head machining porting and the new radius on the powervalve that is needed to match the larger piston.

so that $450 would that include labor and everything? or do i have to call for all that

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
the $450 price is for modifying all the parts needed for your or someone to put on your bike. you need to send your cylinder and head to him for the modifications. if you put what state/city you lived in your profile someone could reccomend a good shop to put the parts on.

the kit you mentioned above with the sleeve will still need to be installed. sleeves typically are not as good in the heat transfer. not really what you want when you go to a big bore. Eric pretty much invented the 144kit back in the 70's. he is the guy you want to do this work and his prices are super competative.

Top Bottom