steve650

Jul 12, 2006
My brother in law will probably buy a FMF pipe for his rm 125, 1998. He already had the silencer. Did it will give a huge hp after jetting or it is not worth the price? :think:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Got one on our 98. Noticable gains in the midrange.........nice, but not huge.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The ONLY way you are going to get hp gains is to bore the cylinder. If you do change the crank and bearings. Then you will see! I would bet a simple rebuild would satisfy your need for power. Best all around pipe,in my opinion,is the sst. If your engine is fresh,then make sure it is jetted properly. I only know a couple of people here in Indiana who can push a 125 enough to deserve more power! What are you doing with it?

steve650

Jul 12, 2006
whenfoxforks-ruled If you do change the I only know a couple of people here in Indiana who can push a 125 enough to deserve more power! What are you doing with it?[/QUOTE said:
I'm doing some jumps and pit ridding, sometimes we go in wood trail that have good hill to climb...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Sounds like you need bottom,off throttle response. The best way is the bore.V force,jetting and a bottom end pipe would be second. Either way a bigger rear sprocket will help both ways! At least 2 teeth.

steve650

Jul 12, 2006
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Sounds like you need bottom,off throttle response. The best way is the bore.V force,jetting and a bottom end pipe would be second. Either way a bigger rear sprocket will help both ways! At least 2 teeth.

Thanks man I will check if its worth the price

Top Bottom