Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Might be because it's copyrighted material.

JD-250

Sep 6, 2003
Good point, but that isn't stopping people on other bikes. There are thousands of manuals in this format on ebay but not for the RM85. I guess I have to go old fashioned and go paper. :(

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I bought a PDF manual for a Mitsubishi 3000GT on ebay thinking it would compliment the 2 volume printed factory service manuals I already had. Not so, pretty much worthless general crap that might be for various years of manufacture. I have also purchased factory CD / DVD service books which are every bit as good as the printed books but they are the factory released product not somebody scanning pages. Basically the no such thing as a free lunch or if it's too good of a deal still apply. Also keep in mind it's a heck of a lot easier to toss a printed book in the trailer or gear box and have it available at your track / riding area than it is to take a PDF.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I made my own PDF manuals for my 450, but I had to pay for membership to Honda Riders Club, and download each page and manually build the PDF. It wasn't easy, but it suits my needs better than a printed manual.

Top Bottom