39mx

Sep 24, 2003
I just got my new rmz 250. I did'nt have time to completly break it in so I can't fully judge the total performance yet.What i can tell is it starts incredibly easy hot or cold, it's feels a lot lighter than my sons wr 250 f . It is incredibly sleek and easy to toss around the track. Not being used to four stroke braking the dual idle from neutral to in gear makes it much easier to ride after riding mastly two strokes.The bike seams to be everything they said it would be.It's so soooooooo sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeteN

Jun 5, 2000
I just rode my neighbors new RMZ250 and it is a nice machine! It feels very light, although I ride a CRF. It has amazing low end, I was expecting something like a 125, but it pulls right off idle and just keeps pulling stronger and stronger with no real power band. I didn't really rev it too high, but it was very impressive. He was waiting for a 250 2 stroke and took this instead. He is going to race off road with it and I think it will work great in the woods.

ericlachance

Feb 16, 2003
Haven't had the chance to ride one myself, but I saw Darcy Lange(former canadian champion) smoke every one in the 125 class by a 20 second lead last night at the olympic stadium(montreal) during the 'motocross valvoline'.He was on a kawasaki kxf250. Looks like an awsome bike.

Top Bottom