ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
well im trying to bleed the back brake on my rm85 and ive tryed everything and just cant get any presher
can anyone give me some addvice?

Last edited:

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
im putting fluied in it then pumping the pedle 3 to 4 times then holding the pedle down and open and closing the bleeding nut on the caliper. i also tryed holding the caliper high than the resiver and still nothing! :bang:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Try loosening the bolt that attaches the brake line to the caliper. If fluid comes out, the caliper is restricted. If not, retighten and move to the front of the line and loosen the bolt that holds the line to the master cylinder. If fluid comes out, the line is restricted. If not, I would guess the master cylinder is the problem. Some others will probly have different ideas. Good luck!

Bunya

Apr 26, 2007
It's a long shot but my brother recently had a similar problem on a YZ he bought. Tried to bleed the rear conventionally just using the pedal but couldn't get any pressure built up. Dug out the vacuum bleeder but still couldn't get any fluid thru the system. Pulled the master off and it was fine. Turned out the previous owner somehow managed to drop the cardboard seal from the brake fluid bottle into the reservoir plugging the port to the master. Pulled it out and the brakes bled no problem.

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
bunya yea its a brand new brake line so i dont think that that could have happened but ill look at it. thanks for the advise

Top Bottom