Road 2 recovery Ride Day Sept 30th

dalton00

Sep 22, 2007
My name is Dalton Gray I am 10 year old from Katy, Texas looking for donations for this years Road 2 Recovery Ride Day. I am riding for my friend James Marshall and all other injured riders. -
If you'd like to donate please visit my R2R on the R2R website and search my name Dalton Gray

On Sept. 30th I will be participating in the Road 2 Recovery National Ride Day. I will be spending the day riding my motocross bike and raising money for the Foundation.

The Road 2 Recovery Foundation was started in 2000 as a means of providing support to a racer in the event of a career ending injury. Since 2000 the Road 2 Recovery has helped racers such as Donovan Mitchell, James Marshall, Ernesto Fonseca, Nick DePalo and many others

dalton00

Sep 22, 2007
With the ride being this weekend i am 1/4 of the way to my goal. Visit the Road 2 Recovery web site to see what the foundation is about. All donations are tax deductible Help spread the word the ride is this weekend there are several tracks that are doing it. I will be riding at 3 Palms in Conroe TX

Thanks for the help and support

dalton00

Sep 22, 2007
The ride was great! James was there and he is looking good!!

I rode 76 laps I was the first on the track and one of the last to leave. We rode at Lake Whitney on Sat and drove straight to three palms the gate was already locked so we slept outside the gate so I could be there first thing.

My bike broke down a few times but thanks to my dad I was had my practice bike to ride while he fixed my race bike vice versa.

I hope that once I talley my lap money i will be at my goal but it is not to late to donate for anyone that is still interested in donating.

go to the r2r site and look for my name Dalton Gray

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Congratulations on a great achievement Dalton. :cool: Your enthusiasm is contagious. What a fun and exciting way to help others!! As a former runner and triathlete, I wondered if dirtbiking had it's share of fund-raisers for causes. I think causes have helped more than one or two person get off the couch and participate, when they might have been too embaressed to try otherwise.

I'm just learning what kinds of stuff there are to plug in to. Thanks so much for your post.

Very cool way to do what you love, love what you do, and never lose sight of helping others. :)

:ride:

Top Bottom