medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
Rode my first mx track today....

Well, my first peewee track but that still counts, doesn't it? Went to Martin, Michigan and their big track is beautiful and huge. Did 78 laps on the peewee track and I almost lapped a 10 yr. old! It was so much fun. Do you think Kingsbury, Ind. would be a good choice for my next time out?

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We're headed to Martin today, we haven't been there in a few years. Glad you finally made it to the track!

Motoland for the next time out...did you go out on the big track at Martin at all? Motoland is pretty sandy and some areas it's hard to see. As long as you hold your line you will be fine and if you don't mind sand.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Medwaste you should head back to Martin today $15 for practice $3 for spectating. We'll be there 10-2/3

Blue Dakota, silver enclosed trailer...YZs #s 130 and 230

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
It was pretty fun, that track is pretty tame. I started something with all of the slow guys there. The mom was mad b/c I was doing a jump they weren't doing..so she made her kids jump it. We had a lot of fun though. We're headed to Big Air this weekend for racing.

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
Good luck next weekend. I see there's a Little Air and practice on Wednesday. Hum, I might just slip up there. How mini is their mini track?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Mini track isn't too bad at all. Not as good as it used to be, but it's not too bad. Small whoops section, small table tops, very small doubles...

Top Bottom