ANGIE

May 29, 2001
For anyone interested some of us folks are planning to camp at Rock Creek in Chatsworth GA for Labor day weekend. We'll be there from the afternoon of 8/31 through Monday 9/3. We may go over to Houston Valley for a ride on Monday. All are welcome. We'll have little ones up to big ones, family kind of trip.

:) :) :) :)

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
where are the riders

I am trying to get a few Florida Guys to Group at Croom (state Park) this Awsome labor day weekend and not single replie. So I seen that you are doing the same and want to say that if I lived in Ga. My son and I would be there this weekend.

8/31-9/3 Fri.-Mon....Thats the Kinda Die Hard I wana ride with.

This trip for me is not as complete as I would like it because my wife and Youngest son are not attending but my 8 yr old and I will have to make do with out them....Oh such a rough life...hehe

ANGIE

May 29, 2001
This is actually on another site that is Georgia based. So far it looks like at least a dozen or more people are going to be there. Florida is not to far for a whole weekend come and join us. The more the merrier. If you need directions just give a yell. Just a brief summary of Rock Creek. It has this really cool stream that runs through the whole thing. You start out at the bottom of a mountain and wind your way to the top. At the top it spreads out in all directions. For the most part the terrain is accomadating to all styles of riders. There is also a lake about two miles from where we will be camping that always has people at it, so it should be good fishing. You are more than welcome to join.

Top Bottom