Rock Oil?

NC514

Oct 20, 2001
Has anyone heard anything about this company? I recently found their web site rockoil.com. i was just checking. I think their a European oil that's trying to break into the american market. let me know if you have had any experience.

RakO

Dec 26, 2000
Rockoil is produced by DENICOL in Belgium.
Denicol is a well known cie in the Cross business, they used to be sponsors for many outdoor champions.
Denicol is also more a merketing and engineering cie and they have they products done by the big petreol cies.

RakO

NC514

Oct 20, 2001
thanks!!

I appreciate your info. I assume it must be pretty good, but can't always be right.

Oct 30, 2000
i use mainly shell semi synthetic in my 99xr4. ran out and for a lack of anything else ot some rock oil.

i dont know if it was the oil but the clutch and gear change felt awful. swapped back to the oild oil quick.

funny thing is that i've flooded my bike and again in a pinch, got 5 litres of the chapest car oil i could find. done a engine flush with half and then filled the bike up with the rest and did another 1000km with no clutch or gear probs at all. i dunno!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…